Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Mirren mouth

How fucking delightful is Helen Mirren? So fucking delightful. We already knew the great dame was up for almost anything – a little lady motorboating here, a little lady snogging there. But what really, really fucking delight me about Helen is her propensity to swear. As I’ve said before, I fucking love a woman who swears.

This week she slipped up on a live BBC morning show and had the most delightful (yes, I’m know I’m using that word a lot – but it’s really fucking true) response.

Of course, this is not the mighty Mirren’s first time cocking up with curse words on live TV. .

And the most delightful thing is that she doesn’t even need to resort to dirty words to be dirty. Or, more accurately, diiiiiiirty.

Oh, Helen. Please talk dirty to me whenever you want.

6 comments:

Kristan said...

And has anyone ever aged as wonderfully as she has?? So jealous. (Or you know, I will be in like 40 years.)

KD said...

a little off topic but delightful nonetheless: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/06/when-harry-met-sally-2_n_845581.html

Norma Desmond said...

The last bit of that last clip... Good lord. Is she TRYING to kills us?

Anonymous said...

Yes, yes, yes. To all of it. And thank you Helen for reassuring all of us who've been around a while that it isn't all over at 30. Or 40. Or 50. Or 60. It's magnificent that this one stellar woman can push back what male dominated media has been feeding us all our lives.

Beebee said...

Love Helen in that last clip! You have to be really witty to be that funny!

Anonymous said...

I love Helen Mirren . . . she's how I imagine my delightfully saucy (and unfortunately, ex-) girlfriend will be as she ages. Both make me smile.