Monday, January 21, 2008

Bribes, what bribes?

CLICK TO VOTEOh dear, the vicious cycle of ego stroking has started again. Seems some kind souls have nominated me for The Lesbian Lifestyle’s 2007 Lesbian Blog of the Year. I was up for the same honor last year and lost quite soundly and very rightfully. But, since I’m a sucker for punishment, let’s hop on this merry-go-round of potential embarrassment again. Nominating and voting are done in two parts. This is still the nominating process and the top five nominated blogs then move onto the finals. So, if you’re so inclined, type Dorothy Surrenders and its URL into the comments section to nominate yours truly. While you’re at it, go ahead and nominate a bunch of other great blogs. All the writers over in my Lovely Lady Links are a good start, and there are of course countless others. Nominations close Feb. 15. Full rules here.

p.s. Rest assured, I will in no way try to influence your vote. I mean, I would never do something so underhanded as to put up a gratuitous Naked Lady Monday post to curry favor. Oh, no. You can expect no such dirty campaigning here. I have high ethical standards to uphold. Sorry, what about these pictures below, you ask? Well, clearly, those are for informational purposes only. Know thy candidate, right?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol, I think I'll nominate you again now.

Anonymous said...

DOROTHY SURRENDERS!! http://dorothysurrenders.blogspot.com/

you've got my vote

Anonymous said...

I'll nominate you as soon as I.... *THUD*, *THUD*, *THUD*, THUD!!!* regain consciousness.

First fainting spell of the year and I get to do it in such grand style. And again !!!!THUD!!!!

Hopefully I'll remember your name/blog when I come to. Heck I'm hoping I remember my own name.

YOU ROCK!!!

jennifer from pittsburgh said...

I threw you a nom!

Anonymous said...

You had me at Lena!

Amanda said...

Voting!

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Hot lady bribery will get you everywhere. :-)
I hope you win. Go, Dorothy!

Sara said...

CHEAT!! That's soooo cheating!!!

excellent blog and may the best lesbian win.

or the one with the best pictures... best T and A...

HMMMMM

suburblezmom.blogspot.com, way way way behind you in votes already

Anonymous said...

Dorothy, is your computer filled with pictures of naked ladies, or do you spend Monday morning googling? :)

Femikneesm said...

Will definitely be nominating you - and not just for the photos...