Friday, January 25, 2008

Enjoy yourself, it’s later than you think

It’s been a long and somewhat dour week here at Surrenders. I’m too tired to type another word. And given the number of typos I’ve made already, that’s probably a good thing. So I thought I’d sprinkle a little fairy dusty over this post (courtesy adorable tiny Tink Tina Fey) and let pictures -- and moving pictures at that -- work their magic this Friday. Joy comes to us in many forms. Today, here are three.

Feist - “I Feel It All”


Dance Party Friday


Dolphins At Play

6 comments:

ravaj said...

v. calming - thanks!

Anonymous said...

Awww...thanks for thinking of us. Rest up, Ms. Snarker.

Slym said...

You're too good to us.

Get the rest you need.

Amanda said...

OMG that's my favorite Feist song. It's been like my theme song of the new year. Always puts me in a better mood.

Anonymous said...

Is dance party Friday from an actual news show? Awesome. The traffic girl can marry me.

Real Live Lesbian said...

Ahhhh...the dolphin video was Ah.May.Zing.

Really.

Wow.