Wednesday, July 16, 2014

(Do It On My) Emmy Nominations

Amid the SNARKER SMASH of Tatiana Maslany’s Emmy snub, I hope it was not lost that the very, very talented Kate McKinnon was nominated for not one, but two Emmys. As she told Seth Meyer earlier this week, she was having a fever dream about getting news about the Emmy nominations with the cast of “Orange Is the New Black,” right before she got the news of her actual Emmy nominations. One for best supporting actress in a comedy series and one for best original music and lyrics.



I was, naturally, curious about which song she was nominated for. I didn’t watch much SNL this past season, but did make sure to let The Internet tell me when Kate had done something awesome. But shame on you, Internet, for not telling me about “(Do It On My) Twin Bed.” You will be singing this all day at work, guaranteed.

5 comments:

Carmen SanDiego said...

Oh great I'll be singing that all day too

Kaz said...

Lesbians DO have talent !! GO KATE !!!

egghead said...

Ya know, I always thought Kate was so very very funny, but now she's too HOT. Btw, who has a long, long history of going "home" with college roommates, and the twin bed or childhood bedroom were always very fun? Raise your hand! I think Kate's got to be my new pinup girl. As Snarker always says, "I'll be in my bunk." :)

Anonymous said...

Damn that's catchy!! Talented, gorgeous and funny Kate...siiiiiiigh a crush to rival Amy/Tina:)

Also - so glad you snarker smash-ed for Tatiana, I'm still mad about it!

Helena said...

Thanks for this , do want to see all things Kate.