Thursday, February 06, 2014

Emma Delightful

I would pay for an online service that sends me daily video compilations of Emma Thompson being awesome. I really would. I’d open up my email every day and it would be like a little present. You’ve got delightfulness! This awards season Emma has been particularly delightful, which is actually a hard thing to say considering her average level of delightfulness is already off the charts. But whether she is throwing her Louboutins off on live television, photobombing Lupita Nyong’O, plotting how to kill someone with an Oscar statuette, explaining the secrets to marriage, making Oscar-worthy animal sounds, discussing how being in a musical made her clinically depressed and drinking at award shows, she never disappoints. I know we have the gifs, but I demand a video editing service. Think how much happier we would all be? Make it happen, Silicon Valley.

p.s. I mean ,even when she is trying to not be delightful, she is - of course - delightful.


6 comments:

;) babs said...

NO DOUBT, emma thompson is the best of all human beings!!

Old Ain't Dead said...

That is the best photo ever!

Helena said...

What a wonderful dream , maybe we can get a service like that for all our favourite ladies :)

Carmen SanDiego said...

That reminds me I haven't seen Saving Mr Banks yet

egghead said...

I've seen most of this season's awards shows and pictures that accompany them and it seems that Meryl has dropped Julia as her date and now Meryl and Emma are an item. And in all of the pictures they both seem to be sharing a secret, because everytime the shutter goes down on the camera Emma is doing a side splitting laugh, and Meryl is always in the background looking at the camera, saying look, see what I did to Emma? I've seen a few pics like that and now you've found the other. :D Yes indeed Emma is ravishing, and I'd like to see her play that part in some movie somewhere. Which reminds me, I need to see Mr. Banks.

Dar said...

Oh yes! I would subscribe to that service in a heartbeat. Emma Thompson just makes everything better.