Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Tank Top Tuesday: Wishful Winslet

I am going to count whatever Kate Winselt has on under that jacket as a tank top. Do I know that it’s a tank top? No. Can I confirm that it’s a tank top? Again, very much no. Do I believe in my heart it is a tank top? Yes, obviously. And, truly, isn’t that what matters? Look, if one whole major party presidential nominee doesn’t need to be even remotely in touch with facts anymore (not that his little orange hands had any grip on facts in the first place), I can believe with my whole heart that we’re witnessing a tank top moment from Kate Winslet.
Also, believing it’s a tank top helps distract from the fact that this photoshoot was in The Telegraph. But at least it was considerate of her to pair my favorite kind of top off with my favorite other kind of top – namely, a suit jacket. See, dreams really do come true.

No comments: