Thursday, September 12, 2024

Cate for All Seasons

I mean, who amongst us hasn’t dreamt of being chased around by a chainsaw wielding Cate Blanchett? Absolutely no kink shame, indeed. OK, fine, if Cate with a chainsaw is too intense how about Cate in Cluckingham Palace? Holding a chicken your thing?
Nah still? Well, then how about bees? Not the bees! Not the bees! OK, sorry, Wicker Man flashbacks for some of you.
Well, surely, SURELY, you’ll like a short-shorts jumper with knee-high wellies. And a Jeep, for good measure?
There, see, a Cate for everyone.

p.s. I'm like one of those late-night infomercials from the 90s! But wait, there's more! How about Cate belly dancing with a spoon belt? As I was saying, a Cate for all seasons.

1 comment:

Carmen San Diego said...

I’m so confused but I’m having a good time so…🤷‍♀️