Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Agatha (Was Gay) All Along

Well, well, well. Look what show is just begging me to bring back Lesbian Subtext Recaps. Yes, I know, in this year of Our Lesbian Jesus 2024 these should be Maintext Recaps. But, you know, this is Disney, after all. Though all the obviously gay chemistry between Kathryn Hahn and Aubrey Plaza in “Agatha All Along” is clearly not just in our heads. These women, well, they know what they’re doing. I just hope as the series goes on, it becomes less nudge-wink and more out there. Because, I mean, how much gay can it get than this already? Let me count the ways.

Agnes of Westview/Witch of Easttown carries coffee like this (and that’s not even counting the flannel.)

Aubrey Plaza’s Rio Vidal is introduced like this. Like she’s lesbian David Caruso or something.
Then she proceeds to tell Agatha this.
And then comes over to her place after work and tells her THIS.
Like the ex vibes are off the charts.
As I was saying.
I rest my case.
So, thoughts?

No comments: