Friday, July 19, 2024

My Weekend Crush

Yes, I realize this will be my third time (one, two) writing about the same thing. But, they say it’s the charm. And if you’ve been waiting and waiting to watch the new Indigo Girls documentary “It’s Only Life After All,” then you will find this news quite charming. Because the doc is now streaming on Netflix. Yes, right this very moment. What are you still doing here? Oh, second screen. Got it, carry on. I plan to rewatch this this weekend, and make it a double feature with the new Cyndi Lauper documentary “Let the Canary Sing” which is also now streaming on Paramount+. But first, we Netflix and Closer to Fine. Yep, you’re charmed. Happy weekend, all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow what therapy session. Very raw and close to the bone presentation. They are part
Of my outlook on life as a woman. I learned they are committed to injustices and environmental problems.
I connected with Amy's gender discussion so deeply. Excellent movie. Thx