Tuesday, July 09, 2024

Tank Top Tuesday

You know what always lifts my spirits? Hot women in tank tops, duh. And if all those women happen to be very, very queer? Even better. Now, I tend to have a liberal interpretation of…well, most everything – but especially what constitutes a tank top. So please enjoy my interpretation of some very hot, talented folks going sleeveless however they damn please. As it should be.

Ani DiFranco

This might be a muscle shirt. Still counts.

Tessa Thompson

This might be attached to the bottoms and definitely has a hole cut out of the side. Still counts.

Kristen Kish

This is a vest. You already know vests still count.

Towa Bird

So, it only tracks that leather vests clearly count.

Renee Rapp

Like I wasn’t gonna post Renee after posting Towa. Also, sports bras have counted since the beginning.

Kehlani

Whatever this is, yes. Count it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I’m getting old, I only recognise two of these names…

Maybe time to move to an oldies blog…

Carmen San Diego said...

Tank top! It’s been a while