Monday, August 29, 2022

Music Monday: Stevie Edition

I watched a little of the very short-lived (and very gay) series “Gypsy” with Naomi Watts from a few years ago. She played a therapist who got a little too personal with her patient’s lives. That includes a woman she has a fling with. The show never got a second season, and I admittedly never finished its first (all that sneaking around made me so nervous). But one of the things I loved most about it was its theme. They used a slowed down version of Stevie Nicks “Gypsy.” And I have never been able to find a copy to buy/download. And, one day after not thinking about the series in years, I went into a YouTube rabbit hole and found this. You’re welcome. Happy Monday, kittens.

p.s. Now if YouTube would just allow the Lucy Lawless SNL skit as Stevie Nicks the owner of Fajita Roundup Restaurant, my Stevie collection will be complete.

2 comments:

Carmen San Diego said...

it was a good show and I haven’t thought about it in years

Anonymous said...

Really nice- thanks for sharing.