Monday, January 03, 2022

Music Monday: Rainbow Connection

I’ve decided to start off 2022 with things I am unabashedly looking forward to. After the year (well, two years) we’ve all hard, sometimes it’s hard to find hope. But this crazy world keeps on spinning, and we’re doing our best to spin along. So here’s the first thing I am genuinely looking forward to in 2022. My wife and I have tickets to see Kacey Musgraves with special guests MUNA and King Princess. This will be our first concert since the pandemic started. We bought tickets over the summer, months and months ago, back when we thought there’d be no way this infernal panini would still be fucking up our lives in February. Surely, we’re safe making plans for then right? Right. But, regardless, I’m thrilled to see Kacey, et al. And I hope this year brings you all Rainbow Connections beyond your wildest dreams. We’re all due for some unabashed gay joy. Happy Monday and 2022, kittens.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Willi looked like he was having a hard time breathing. Time for the lifetime achievement award and retirement.