Wednesday, April 28, 2021

A Better Hunger

All I want to know on this random Wednesday is why they would put Charlize Theron and Kristen Stewart in a movie together and not make them lesbian vampires in love with each other. I mean, it’s right there.

Luckily I’ve already written my own lesbian vampires in love story in my head that will make us all forget we dutifully sat through “The Hunger” to be respectful of our culture or whatever. And, uh, also forget about the ones with the sparkly vampires. (Though, upon rewatch, if you take them as high camp they’re practically masterpieces.)

I mean, not as much a masterpiece as lesbian vampires in love movie I’ve written in my head. But how could it be with them in it?

2 comments:

Carmen San Diego said...

Can we please add Evan Rachelle Woods’ Queen Sophie Anne to this movie please please?

Zain Liaquat said...

SEO Local Listing or Google Map Citations