Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Hail to the Shotski

Look, as long as we’re allowing powerful women to find their joy this week (well, some of us are; others of us apparently hate a happy woman who is not adequately helping men achieve their goals), how about allowing Hillary "She Should Be the Fucking President" Clinton a little live on-air joy of her own. She showed up on “Watch What Happens Live” last week. And then I guess at the end of the show she, host Andy Cohen and one of the Real Housewives whose name I in no way care about Googling did a shotski. I’m not going to explain what a shotski is, I just want you to feel the joy in your own time.

4 comments:

Helena said...

Just thank you for this and also for educating me as I had to google what a shotski is - and then realised the name says it all :)

Anonymous said...

Love WWHL with Andy Cohen and nice to see Hillary have fun on it.

Carmen SanDiego said...

I’ll probably never get over that election

Anonymous said...

Sanders is OUT !!! Biden won Michigan tonight ! Burn baby Bern.