Friday, February 21, 2020

My Weekend Crush

I am not generally an ASMR person. But after listening to this I am 100 percent a Gillian Anderson doing ASMR as her “Sex Education” character Dr. Jean Milburn person. Hello. Can I officially petition to have Gillian’s ASMR-while-drinking-red-wine-and-speaking-with-a-British-accent voice be the official voice of my internal monologue? For, you know, reasons. Very personal. Reasons. Happy (very relaxing and simultaneously stimulating) weekend, all.

p.s. I am also thrilled “Sex Education” has been renewed for a third season. It’s second season was as solid as the first, even if I’m not a huge fan of (Spoiler Alert: Stop reading if you have not finished the season) that old “erase an important voicemail/email/text/letter before the intended recipient sees it”-plotline.

2 comments:

Carmen SanDiego said...

Hooray for season 3! Have a great weekend

AK said...

I would listen to Gillian read the phonebook.....ok kids, the phonebook is
where we used to find everyone's phone numbers-written down and distributed free.