Wednesday, July 17, 2019

You Look Funny

Well, here is a nice break from the non-stop horror of the headlines. Obviously, anytime I can share content from My Fake TV/Movie/Producing Wife Tina Fey, is a good day. And it’s particularly good watching Tina and “Queer Eye” host Tan France give Rachel Dratch some new looks. I very hard relate with these ladies as they awkwardly stand around as a Professional Gay dresses them. Basically, this is how I feel any time I enter a dressing room anywhere.



Except, you know, probably minus the mom jeans.



Though, unlike Rachel, I would love to have an Ellen vibe going on with my look. And you can take my Doc Martens away over my cold, dead fashion-backward body.

2 comments:

Helena said...

Thank you for making this a day to start with a laugh. your fake wife is the best tonic in the world :)

Carmen SanDiego said...

I’d love to have Ellen’s wardrobe