Tuesday, June 04, 2019

Tank Top Halle

Full Disclosure: I do not like guns. I do not own any guns. I do want all the gun control.

That being said, the lizard part of my brain grew up watching American TV and American movies so I therefore cannot resist a good fictional (and only ever fictional) shoot out. So it is that spirit which I share this video of a mostly tank-topped Halle Berry showing off her shooting skills while training for “John Wick: Chapter 3.” Gotta love that double tap. Ahem.

I will also admit to having an outsized fondness for the operatic violence of the whole John Wick franchise. It’s, like, finally – an action movie series that admits that life is just random bursts of violence, chaos and inequality, but at least we get to pet dogs sometimes.

p.s. For those who don’t like even seeing guns, you can still enjoy some Halle Berry tank top action, plus some bonus lady-smooching-lady action from when she dropped by Jimmy Kimmel Live to give some needed inspiration to guest host/everyone’s favorite stud Lena Waithe.


2 comments:

Carmen SanDiego said...

I don’t like guns but I must admit that was hot.
But that should not be surprising since that scene of Sarah Connor one-handed cocking the shotgun is one of my gay roots...

Anonymous said...

Im disappointed in this choice of posting, especially in the light of the recent shootings in Virginia and Australia. These types of random shootings have now become so common that many have become indifferent toward them. We need to ban ALL guns and not glorify movies and video games that sensationalize weapons.