Friday, June 14, 2019

My Weekend Crush

It’s been an incredibly hectic week, I am behind on all of the things. But at least I have Kacey Musgraves as my soundtrack. I know I’m a latecomer to loving “Golden Hour.” I didn’t get into it until after she won all those Grammys. But now I listen to it on repeat. And I don’t even like contemporary country music. But then Kacey, like Brandi Carlile, are just out there making their own beautiful music no matter the genre. And, you know, there are rainbows. So it’ll be all right. Happy weekend, all.

2 comments:

Carmen SanDiego said...

Have a great weekend DS

John Christian said...

Thanks to its design, it is an ideal menstrual aid for all kinds of sports, travelling or common daily use!
With Sirona Menstrual Cup you would always be prepared to take on your periods.