Monday, March 26, 2018

Stuff It, World

I could watch this gif all day, I really could. There’s something so wonderfully subversive about these looping clip. While it really needs no set up, it shows a Chinese female TV presenter and her male counterpart face off in a cotton-candy eating contest. And she crushes it. And him. And social norms. All in the span of three seconds flat. The way she stuffs the candy in her mouth with both hands. Her please, serene look at completion as he chomps on obliviously. This, my friends, is art. I love it. Imma watch it a couple dozen more times. Seize the day with two hands ands stuff everything that stands in your way. Happy Monday, kittens.

3 comments:

Carmen SanDiego said...

I think I watched it non stop for like 3 minutes. Thank you DS
Have a great day

Anonymous said...

Both hands,please use both hands ... Ani Difranco

Anonymous said...

And your headline for the win! This gif was a joy to behold. Thanks for sharing it.