Friday, September 18, 2015

My Weekend Crush

So the Emmy Awards are this Sunday and I have to say I’m not overly invested this year. Naturally there are shows I enjoy and will be rooting for. “Orange Is the New Black,” “Transparent,” “Parks and Recreation,” “Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt,” “Orphan Black,” et al. But the two categories I’m most interested will be the Outstanding Lead Actress categories for Drama and Comedy. And you’d better believe I’m rooting for Tatiana Maslany and Amy Poehler. Now will either win? Sadly, probably not because the Television Academy is pretty terrible most of the time. But we can dream, dammit. And, win or lose, they’ll never take away the great “Orphan Black”/”Parks and Rec” crossover of our dreams. Happy weekend, all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey everyone! This crossover is also worth your time :))
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJiMy7JbUQs

Helena said...

Thank you DS , this makes for e weekend of happy dreaming :)