Friday, August 21, 2015

My Weekend Crush

Aw, man, now I want to be at a Brandi Carlile concert. After watching her family-style video for her new song “Wherever Is Your Heart” I’m dying for a little more. And, I just realized that it has been almost exactly two years since I last saw her in concert. Too long, universe, too long. Also, goodness, how adorable is this behind-the-scenes look at Brandi, her wife, their new baby and all the rest of the traveling band? So adorable. Happy weekend, all.

4 comments:

Kristan said...

Lovely song, thank you for sharing. Reminds me a LOT of the band Run River North -- almost to the point that I thought this was a cover -- so if you like this sound, I highly recommend you check them out!

Shannon said...

I love her. One of my all time favorites. Just saw her in Chicago and watched her Red Rocks Co show on livestream! They just keep getting better and better. Going to Milwaukee in a few weeks to see them again. Come along!

Amos & Trudy said...

I have been having a "week-end crush" on her since the '80's. MEOW ! Thanks for the write up on a great girl band that has endured the test of time and their self-proclaimed wicked ways!

Panty Buns said...

Believe it or not I had never listened to a Brandi Carlile song before this - I LOVE her music - it's beautiful! Thank you for turning me on to her!

my Blog | my YouTube | my Twitter