Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Head West, Young Rizzles

This is, quite literally, how I see every single episode. So now as we head into the (almost) summer finale tonight, please join me in watching one more time through rainbow-colored glasses. Looks like this week our Boston married couple will be headed out my way, to California. Cue Jane and Maura’s romantic stroll on the beach.

p.s. Don’t forget to catch up on the entire season with my Gayzzoli Recaps on Afterellen.

p.p.s. Oops. I could have sworn this was the finale. They're always mixing up the schedule on this show. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tonight's "Fake it 'til You Make it" has faked you out.

This is not the summer finale; there's one more R&I episode on September 1.

Anonymous said...

Scamp's right. Next week is the Summer finale.

Helena said...

Will miss the recaps more than the show :)Thank you for all the excellent and oh so funny recaps.

Carmen SanDiego said...

I stopped watching when the pregnancy thing came about but your recaps are what I miss the most