Monday, September 17, 2007

Return of Naked Lady Monday

It’s baaaaack! Today’s lovely is one of the loveliest of the lovelies: Kate Winslet. This is circa -- oh, I don’t know -- a while ago when her hair was shorter. Of course, anyone familiar with Kate’s films has no doubt seen much more, say in “Titanic” or “Holy Smoke” or “Little Children.” But, I think less is more when it comes to NLM. OK, well, maybe just this once I could show you a little bit more. You know, just this once. So, are you ready? I know you’re excited. Here it is. Kate Winslet’s bum.What, not what you were expecting? Look, I wasn’t being, uh, cheeky with you. This is Kate Winslet’s bum, as drawn by Kate Winslet herself. She sketched her posterior as part of the Paint 4 Poverty Celebrity Art Auction. The money raised will go to the Robin Hood Ministries which work to reduce poverty in the world’s poorest countries. Aww, I can tell you’re still disappointed. You could always buy the piece and then tell people you own Kate Winslet’s ass. Come on, at the very least that would be a great way to break the ice at parties.

3 comments:

Shannon O'Hern McNamara said...

love the butt.

Anonymous said...

I had to glance at the photo a few times before I realized who it was...

Here's a suggestion for next Monday.

Mike said...

cheeky