Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Straight Gals Acting Like Gay Gals, Part II

CLICK to EnlargeNo, sadly, this isn’t the photographic evidence of a Pride well spent. Instead, this is the latest installment in the occasional SGALGG series (I chopped off the AHTTD because, damn, that was unwieldy). Anyway, this edition features Rosario Dawson canoodling with Asia Argento in Italy. I kind of feel like I’m cheating with this entry of SGALGG (which totally sounds like the noise you make when choking on a crouton). Rosario is a repeat offender (one more appearance and all signs point to gay) and I vaguely remember reading that Asia was bisexual (Googling “Asia Argento” and “bisexual” only got me hearsay…anyone have a link to the real deal?) Right, so that was a lot of analysis for a pretty simple set up: Two girls, a wall, many cocktails and a willingness to play to the camera. Enjoy.

5 comments:

.-.-.- said...

My new fantasy is born, thank you Dorothy !

Anonymous said...

hahaha wow Asia is a total goddess!!!!

Anonymous said...

**chokes on crouton**

**spits apple juice**

Anonymous said...

I searched everywhere, also through pages in italian, I remember too something she said about being bisexual, maybe it was on a tv show or something like that. I tried to help you, Dorothy, I'm sorry! Can you forgive me?

Erin said...

I'm really late on this but Asia's interview with Maxim is where she talks about how her sexuality is fluid and she's been with both guys and girls. Haven't heard from her in a while.