Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Happy New Hot

Do you know what second best way to ring in the New Year is? After laughter? With a hot lady. Or, in this case, hot ladies. Wait, did I say second best? Hm. I need to work on my priorities. Put that on my resolutions list for 2013. May I work on prioritizing hot ladies for the next 365 days. Preferabbly with the help of Sarah Shahi and friends.

Lucy Liu

Florence Welch

Keira Knightley

Piper Perabo

Katee Sackhoff & Tricia Helfer

Anne Hathaway

Kat Dennings & Jessica Chastain

Yeah, I don't know what is happening in that last one either. But, you know, go with it.


6 comments:

Carmen SanDiego said...

No, really, what is going on with that last picture?
Anyway, we need more Kat Dennings in our lives. Or at least I do. I miss those "gay girl googles" recaps of 2Broke Girls...

Camila said...

Oh.Good.Lord!
I really miss Battlestar Galactica and kickass Katee...

TheWeyrd1 said...

okay...those pics are just hot!

Anonymous said...

Nearly choked on my tongue when I opened today's post! Never can have too many pics of Sarah Shahi, especially from that....angle. Although as another option you could always go with Stana Katic. The woman doesn't take a bad photo and looks SPECTACULAR in tight jeans. ;-)

Anonymous said...

All of it was horrible. I especially did not like seeing my battlestar women walking down the road like that. Your idea of sexy is quite off. I'm not a man

Angelique said...

Oh gosh, I love your pictures (and your writing), and they come in unexpectedly on my Reader at work, and I still browse them shamelessly in front of everybody.
Thank you!