Thursday, June 07, 2007

Worst. Pants. Ever.

S&M for cowgirlsHere are three words I thought I would never in my life string together: assless jean chaps. Taken individually, they all could have potential for fun and sexiness. Assless? Well, who can argue with that? Jeans? Great, I happen to be wearing a comfy pair right this very minute. And chaps? Woo hoo, ride ‘em little cowgirl. But taken together they are perhaps the most horrendously ridiculous and stratospherically unsexy thing I have ever seen. I can only imagine what Brooke Hogan was thinking as she pulled those puppies on, being careful not to catch her foot on one of the flaccid, dangling legs and rip it off thereby turning the outfit into a lopsided blue jean garter belt. Which, now that I think about it, would have been infinitely more attractive than actually wearing these insane assless jean chaps.

UPDATE: Since you asked so nicely, here they are from the front. Clearly, they’re idiotic from any angle. No, just no.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

my eyes! my eyes!

Sally said...

I wonder... did they keep the pockets on those jeans? Is ther any picture of the front? They are horrible!

SLS said...

I didn't even like it when christina augiliura did it...and I think she's hot!

Anonymous said...

Speaking of chaps - have you checked out Lucy Lawless decked out in leather chaps and tank tops in her LA concert? Now that's a lady who can wear chaps well and not look hoish!

belledame222 said...

BAHAHAHAHAHA...

ahem, sorry.

yeah, between the tighty whities and the denim and the whole...effect, she just looks like someone who met with an unfortunate accident on the way to the gig, but The Show Must Go On...