Friday, October 11, 2024

My Weekend Crush

Add another to the files of, “Oh, I didn’t realize. But, yeah, that makes sense.” Chloë Grace Moretz has been quietly (or not so quietly, I don’t follow her directly) living her best gay life for the past six years. The actress of “The Miseducation of Cameron Post” fame started dating model Kate Harrison the same year that movie came out, apparently. And they’ve been happily Instagramming their lives together ever since it seems. Heck, even their Frenchie has an insta. So good for the happy couple, who recently posted from a wedding they attended together. Speaking of weddings, it’s been six years? Maybe put a ring on that, ladies? Or not? What do I know, I’m recently divorced. Anyway, mazel tov to the happy couple and happy couples everywhere. See, this is how you work on not becoming miserable single cat lady, JD. Happy weekend, all. p.s. While I’m highlighting queer Gen Z stars, can we all get a big awww for Bella and their newly confirmed gf Maisy Stella (who I totally had to Google because of The Old).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep on googling Dorothy , because your blog keeps this old (cat) lady up to date. Although I did now about Bella and gf :)

Panty Buns said...

I had previously seen (and loved) Chloë Grace Moretz in the movie "Laggies", but until now had been unaware of her extensive experiences in movies, fashion, feminism and support for LGBT equality!!!
OMG, Chloë Grace Moretz is an absolute heartthrob (I'm swooning)!!!
P.S.:
I also loved reading that Maisy Stella and Bella Ramsey are dating :D

My blog: https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/