Thursday, October 10, 2024

Into the Lesbian Woods

Dear Kate McKinnon,

How do I get your life? Move to the woods? Build cabinets? Write a dang book? Dream of single-sex utopia existence? Like, watching Kate talk about her crush on the local professional cabinetmakers is a peak relatable lesbian experience. Geeking out about some artisan craft and making it our whole personality? How dare you expose the lesbian obsessive personality to the rest of the world like this! How dare you very much! Also writing a book in the woods? How do I get your life? I don’t necessarily want to make my own cabinets, but goodness so I have some thoughts on how to create an ideal backyard landscape. You know, in case you’re getting lonely out there living your best life in the woods and all.

All my best,

Ms. S

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She never was closeted (coming from Big Gay Comedy show) but it is nice to see her talking more openly about being queer post-SNL. Excited to read the book :)