Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Nine Seasons in TiBette

Well, well, well, well. Here we are again. Will they. Won’t they. Will we. Won’t we. I honestly don’t have a metaphorical dog in this hunt anymore. Now, don’t get me wrong, I’m a long-term endgamer. I’ve basically been Team TiBette for the duration, but so much time and so much history and so much this, again has happened that honestly at this point I just want to see how it all ends. Period. So here, in the first clip of the third season of “The L Word: Generation Q” and of course this is what they release. Of course. So, thoughts? Will they? Won’t they? Should they? At least we don’t have to worry about Jenny Schecter anymore. But everything else? Yeah, here we are again. Get ready for the ninth season of TiBette, starting Nov. 18. Get those tight dresses ready, metaphorically.

6 comments:

Helena said...

Cannot believe that this all started in January 2004 and I'm still watching - and waiting. Have a good day Dorothy.

Anonymous said...

O M G...

Carmen San Diego said...

I could not care less about TiBette but please for the love of Ilene drop that opioids storyline! No one is tuning in to see what happens to the pharmaceutical company. Give us more of the OG trio and Gigi.

Anonymous said...

I’ve been involved in ‘this relationship’ for 18 years, can’t take much more. Lol!

Anonymous said...

Check out video: Arienne Mandi - How Boxing Made Me A Stronger Person! Great statement she shares and insight to what she brings to her roles. That will get us pumped for The L-W season 3.

Anonymous said...

You know what - I can’t even bring myself to watch that. Telling that ShowTimes teaser is still these two though. As much as they and many others try to say the show is for a new audience and they’ve created new great characters yada yada yada, it’s still these two that are the bread and butter.

I loved them but it just feels like the writers are consistently baiting us now. I’m at the point where I think I’ll just wait for the inevitable TiBette You Tube compilation.

And that makes me sad…