Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Tank Top Tuesday: Seeing Double

And, I am back. I come bearing the "My Blogger Went On Summer Vacation and All I Got Was This Stupid Tank Top Tuesday"-T-shirt. Granted, not all these famous actresses with their stunt doubles are both wearing tank tops. But some of them are. And others are definitely showing off the only kind of gun show I approve of. So, yeah, it counts. Like you were gonna complain about your gift after I showed you Tessa Thompson and Tara Macken in their matching sleeveless Valkyrie/King of Asgard battle outfits.

Uma Thurman & Zoe Bell, Kill Bill

Two tank tops and yellow tracksuits will always be better than one.

Margot Robbie & Ingrid Kleinig, Suicide Squad

Honestly, I mostly feel for the costume designer who has to make identical rips in their T-shirts.

Caitriona Balfe & Kristin Gribbin, Outlander

This looks like the start of an epic lesbian action-adventure movie.

Kate McKinnon & Meredith Richardson, Ghostbusters

I don’t care how hard the dude-bros cry, the Lady Ghostbusters were great and they shoulda made a sequel.

Bryce Dallas Howard & Whitney Coleman, Jurassic World

I still think it’s dumb they had her in heels in the first place for this, but I appreciate the tank tops regardless.

Gal Gadot & Christiaan Bettridge, Wonder Woman

Seeing double plus kissing a double is always good.

2 comments:

Carmen San Diego said...

The Outlander and Ghostbusters ones are so cute

Anonymous said...

OMG THAT'S MY FRIEND STANNI!!!! hahahahahaaaaa this is crazy