Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Tank Top Tuesday: Old Guard Edition II



What? Just because I already posted about how much I loved “The Old Guard,” does not mean I can’t continue to post about how much I loved “The Old Guard.” Like, I really, really loved “The Old Guard.” And, also, these tank top (and tank top adjacent) gifs of Charlize Theron and Kiki Layne won’t simply post themselves. But, really, the labrys is what puts it over the top. I mean, ladies, A LABRYS. 







Yeah, I really loved “The Old Guard.” But, I swear, it is not all just for superficial reasons. The franchise has also assembled perhaps the most diverse behind-the-camera team for an action movie ever. So, pretty, smart, and diverse. Like I said, I really loved “The Old Guard.”

p.s. Here is Charlize shaving her head for “Mad Max: Fury Road” in a tank top as a throw back because you’re worth it and you deserve nice things.

1 comment:

Carmen San Diego said...

The Old Guard made me look into buying a Labrys to put on the living room wall. The Mrs said no but I don’t know, maybe Next time I come across $40...
And I had forgotten about Charlize shaving her head, thanks for that