Tuesday, May 09, 2017

Tank Top Tuesday

Sometimes, many times, all the time, I get nostalgic for the simpler times when all it took to make me happy was a woman in a white tank top. All the horrible in the world seems so close to the surface now. But, you know what, they make take away our health care, but they’ll never take our joy at a lady in white tank top. Not now, not ever. I mean, just look at Janelle. Look at her. Yeah, I feel better already. Enjoy.

Constance Wu

Jessica Huang continues to be one of the best characters on television. Period. (But real period, not like Sean Spicer period.)

Ksenia Solo

I miss Kenzi and Hot Pants and Bo-Bo, oh my.

Jessie Graff

If I was going to start a real-life superhero lady squad I would put Sally Yates and Jessie Graff on my starting lineup.

Chrissy Teigen

My love for her ages like fine wine. It gets richer, deeper, and still gets you drunk.

4 comments:

Carmen SanDiego said...

Wonderful selection. I missed tank top Tuesdays

AK said...

Hallelujah,
Sista!
We luv u Sally Yates, period.

Emily Shorette said...

If you have a minute, I’d really appreciate it if you took a look at Emily’s Virtual Rocket. This is a serious newsblog which has been taken from e-newspapers and e-magazines from around the world, with an emphasis on transgender issues. Also, with his election, I look for articles which critique Donald Trump.

I hope you enjoy this. Please paste the following:

emilysvirtualrocket.blogspot.com

If you like it, please consider putting it among your favorite blogs. I would greatly appreciate it.

Sincerely,

Emily

Alex said...

I don't know where to put this, but have you read this?

http://www.indiewire.com/2017/05/best-lesbian-movies-all-time-lgbt-film-1201813139/

Join the chorus, where's Carol?!