Friday, October 28, 2016

My Weekend Crush

Do you want to watch two awesome ladies? What if I tell you both women are queer? And both women are from “Orange Is the New Black?” Of course you do! You probably wanted to after I said “two awesome ladies” or, depending on your level of boredom, “want to watch?” So I’ll just get to it then. Here are Samira Wiley and Laverne Cox competing on “Lip Sync Battle.” I know, awesome, right? Please enjoy. Happy weekend, all.

p.s. Yes, I am ignoring the fact that each time I see Samira I feel a twinge of extreme melancholy and emptiness in the put of my soul. Poussey, of my sweet, sweet Poussey.

2 comments:

Carmen SanDiego said...

I'm still not over Poussey. Why did they do that? That wasn't necessary at all

tubs said...

oh my god, thank you for bringing this awesome video to my attention! This is amazing, I needed this.