Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Haught Wave

Hey, guys. Remember when I said y’all should be watching “Wynonna Earp?” Y’ALL SHOULD BE WATCHING WYNONNA EARP! The show has become my Friday night treat. It’s a heavenly little slice of hot (and Haught, but more on that later) lady bad-assery in a sea of shows with mediocre males believing in their own exceptionalism. Also there are demons and witches and one big honking gun. All in all, it’s a good time for everybody.

But, you ask, what about The Gay? Oh, kittens. Let me tell you about the delicious, delicious slow-burn gayness. Remember when I told you Wynonna’s sister met this nice lady deputy named – and I kind you not - Officer Haught? Remember? Well, things have gone to wet T-shirts and lady flirting to eye sex and gay unicorns and now (spoilers, spoilers if you plan to watch the show) so much more. Yes, Virginia, WayHaught is happening.

Look, I don’t want to tell you how to run your DVR. But if you aren’t recording “Wynonna Earp” you’re doing it wrong.

And if that won’t convince you, please allow this to do the trick. (Though, if I – or the above gif – have already convinced to watch the show, don’t watch and savor the oh-so-slow burn of WayHaught). For everyone else who is already watching, well, no harm in watching again is there?


5 comments:

Helena said...

Oh yes . I heard you the first time Ms Snarker and knew we must watch :)

Unknown said...

Sigh! Words can't describe how much I love this show and #Wayhaught! I'm hoping it gets renewed soon!

Anonymous said...

It looks like a cute show dorothy but why should we keep watching these shows when the queer ladies just keep dying. :'(

AnnieStinkle said...

I love everything about this show. Campy Western Americana? Check. Sarcastic hot chicks with big guns? Check. Lesbian subplot that's actually going somewhere, in the first season, even? What a coinkidink! I was trying to CHECK you out at the CHECK out counter. CHECK please!

acidburn said...

now that officer haught and wayverly happy, when do we start the death watch for officer haught? Kat barell had an interview where she uttered the dreaded "no one is safe" and we all know what that means.