Thursday, May 26, 2016

All the (Amazing) Ladies

Two gay ladies and the future President of the United States walk into a room. No, seriously, this happened. Yesterday Ellen had Hillary Clinton and all the ladies from the new “Ghostbusters” reboot on one show. It was like the MRA’s biggest nightmare scenario.

Anyway, because I’m not alert enough to schedule my DVR, I missed recording the show. But from the online clips it looked pretty amazing.

Like, here’s Hillary talking about the election:



And, like, here’s the “Ghostbusters” cast talking about each other:



Dammit, why didn’t I record this show? Anyway. May our futures be filled with many more happy appearances by amazing these ladies. Perhaps we should all just watch this show on repeat until Nov. 8 to avoid all the ugliness that is no doubt and sadly coming for all of them in the coming months. Oy, universe. Do better.

4 comments:

Carmen SanDiego said...

Ellen is a National Treasure.
She must be doing press junkets for Finding Dory soon. I hope you can score an interview with her, it would be amazing.

Unknown said...

Beyond my ability to comprehend how Hillary could be behind Trump in the polls. This whole email crap is so transparent, no problem when Colon Powell did the same thing. (He even stated he did the same thing)

Anonymous said...

And I even tweeted you -- what were you doing, working? ;)

They were all terrific together and I desperately wanted the interview to never end. Saved forever on my DVR. I'll be in line the first day off I have after the reboot of Ghostbusters comes out in July.

Helena said...

Oh Americans I cannot vote , but please choose Hillary , please !