Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Tank Top Tuesday

Tuesgay, Tuegay, gotta get down in tanks on Tuesgay. Yes, fine – I know. That was terrible. TERRIBLE. Anyway, let’s pretend it never happened. Instead, let’s focus on these criminally underused actresses. Here are some talented ladies who need more screen time (or to be back on screen, period). That they just happen to look hot in tank tops is an added bonus.

Cobie Smulders

Now that “How I Met Your Mother” is over I say Cobie goes back to her root on “The L Word” and play gay again. I mean, she already looks amazing in a tank top and that’s half the battle.

Rachel Shelley

Speaking of “The L Word,” poor Helena Peabody needs to be more than just Rumplestiltskin’s scorned ex-wife.

Samira Wiley

I want more Poussey this season on “Orange Is the New Black.” I want more Poussey always, but that’s another story altogether.

Julie White

Yes, I am still bitter about “Go On” being cancelled. I will always be angry about this.

Emmanuelle Vaugier

She’s so deliciously dastardly as the Morrigan. And now that she’s even more human, we can only hope for even more screentime.

Michelle Krusiec

I watched “Saving Face” again recently. Damn, that movie is cute. And so, naturally, is Michelle.


5 comments:

;) babs said...

Julie White is now in Nurse Jackie!

Carmen SanDiego said...

"I want more Poussey this season on “Orange Is the New Black.” I want more Poussey always, but that’s another story altogether. "
Ahhaha you crack me up DS

Helena said...

Totally agree about Julie White , one really talented and funny lady.

Hannah said...

Have you seen the webseries "Nice Girls Crew"?? Michelle Krusiec, Sheetal Sheth, and Lynn Chen are in a book club together and are crazy. The second season just started. If you haven't seen it you need to check it out.

C. said...

Awesome list!