Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Freedom to Accessorize

So yesterday after “Lost Girl” aired its finale on Syfy (hint, hint – read the Rewind Mini-Cap here), the company released a limited edition of Bo’s Magical Vagina Labrys “Freedom to Love” necklace. And, yes, believe me, it still looks like something Georgia O’Keeffe would have painted. The good news: It was created as a benefit for Benefit Plan Canada’s Because I Am A Girl Initiative, which works to empower women and girls by promoting gender equality. The bad news: It is already sold out. But, there should be more good news coming because they are restocking. Also, come on, it still looks a lot like lady bits. I rest my case.

5 comments:

Armen SanDiego said...

OMG now that's all I can see
Wondering if I shouldbuy it to wear on Pride weekend....

Anonymous said...

I have to give a shout-out to K Robins, the local (to me) jeweler who made the Ash Tree pendant that Hot Doctor had to wear. While you may not want a servitude pendant, K has a lot of female symbols that are just beautiful. http://www.krobinsdesigns.com

Kaz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kaz said...

I bought one yesterday. I think it sold out with in about 2 hrs after going on sell. No sure how many they made for the first run. you forgot to mention that the necklace comes with a Anna and Zoie signed picture.

I sure hope no one pinches my prize before I get my hot, wet, sticky hands on it..... the necklace.

Kaz said...

If you really look at the picture of the necklace closely ... you see that it is 2 women in mirror images on either side of the necklace.

They have their arems above them and one leg bent. It looks like they are laying down.

Simply beautiful !!!