Monday, September 03, 2012

Women's work

Happy Labor Day, ladies and discerning gentlemen. I am on vacation this week, visiting the family and reminding the niece and nephew exactly how cool their cool gay aunt is. I’ll be posting Vacation Vixens for the rest of the week. While I am away, I am also going to work on FINALLY getting all of you perks out for your very, very, ridiculously generous Indiegogo contributions. I am terribly behind, but I am going to fulfill all of your perks this month if it kills me. Don’t worry, I don’t think it’ll kill me. Probably. I could get a nasty paper cut from all those postcards, but I’ll risk it just for you. Until then, please enjoy the ethereal Kate Bush singing tribute to women’s work while wearing a jaunty bowtie. I love it when two great things come together.

1 comment:

Carmen SanDiego said...

Have fun with the kids, DS
Enjoy your vacations
Looking forward to getting a postcard from you