Monday, March 12, 2012

Lez Chat

So this Saturday night I shot pool, went bowling and played a round of mini-golf. It was a real hat trick of lesbian recreational activities. I feel like if I also played softball, field hockey and perhaps basketball (or tennis, depending on your inclination) that same night, I might have set some sort of homosexual sporting record. So with that in mind, I thought I’d get this week started by celebrating in our shared lesbian tendencies. And what better way to do that than to make a call to the Lez Chat line? I have no idea how this little gem slipped my attention last summer (actually, I do – that’s when I was on vacation in Europe), but I’m very happy to be able to bring it to you now. This little clip also makes for an excellent game of Spot the Lesbian Icon.


Kate Moennig, Clea DuVall, Lucy Lawless and Sandra Bernhard, on my!

p.s. Um, Kate, I like recycling and cuddling, and I’d never let a real cat get out of a real house. Just saying.

6 comments:

Vale said...

Plus the blonde who does all the "selling" is Tig Notaro! Funny as hell ;) Loved it!

Anonymous said...

Please, let's get more lesbian characters on TV. Seeing Kate made me forget IC and wish for the L word.

Anonymous said...

did i miss lucy lawless - where was she?

Anonymous said...

Lucy was the construction worker with the drill and the Melissa ethridge solo. And -1 dyke point for you!

kilik said...

Why I can't hear anything?...
the sound is disable.

Gridlock said...

Is that.. Jen Kirkman? No wonder she gets so mistaken for a lesbian so much now...