Thursday, March 22, 2012

Gender Fuck Thursday

Yes, yes. I know. This is a lot of Charlize for one week. But I just cannot resist a crisp white shirt and a pair of suspenders. They go together like peanut butter and jelly. The moon and stars. The Captain and Tennille. OK, you see where I’m going with this. And while they’re perfectly nice by themselves (well, I don’t know about The Captain – he seems needy), together something special happens. And that something is hot. Really hot. But you don’t have to trust me. Just trust Charlize & Co.

Emma WatsonIf Hermione looked like this she would have watched softball instead of Quidditch.

Diane KrugerThe tuxedo shirt and bow ties says business. The sleeveless arms say parrrrr-tay.

Kate MoennigShhh. Don’t speak. You’ll ruin the religious experience.

Winona RyderWell, I didn’t say you had to button the shirt.

Kristen BellOr that the shirt had to have any buttons, period.

Rachel MaddowNow comes the part in the religious experience where you should be leaving small offerings as a sign of respect.

Keira KnightleyOK, fine. She’s not wearing a crisp white shirt. My bad.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nobody was, or is cooler than Winona Ryder. I really miss the 90s.

Charli said...

I'm with Anonymous.

I remember that Winona Ryder shot. I think it was for Movieline magazine in 90/91. Scary I can remember that, but I do. That picture is THE best.

I still love that woman, she's still mega hot to me.

maya said...

I had a dream last night that I was making out with Charlize Theron and I blame you, uh, thank you, whatever...

Anonymous said...

"Yes, yes. I know. This is a lot of Charlize for one week."

It sure is darling! Do you see any of us complaining though? No, many are no doubt pondering as I am exactly what it was that set off this charming little Charlize fixation of yours...? :)

"Nobody was, or is cooler than Winona Ryder. I really miss the 90s."

Quite. That is a lovely picture of her too wouldn't you say?

PD

egghead said...

Captain and Tennille?! Really Snarker?


"Do that to me one more time, once is never enough with a girl like youuuuuu"

Charming. Where is your mind, Snarker, you dirty, dirty girl. ;)

Meanwhile, I like the white crisp shirt open, so my vote goes to Winona forever!! She is truly a leader in the woman wars, what with her girls (ahem) interrupting. (why it's plum distractin')

Charlize is, well, intimidating with that side look of hers. What is she thinking? Ooopsie, I just noticed, her white crisp shirt is left open too!!!

Kate Moennig is ravishing and a natural beauty. If she were following me I wouldn't try to lose her.

The others, they're just cute.

"No, many are no doubt pondering as I am exactly what it was that set off this charming little Charlize fixation of yours...? :)"

Perhaps it was the milkmaid? :D

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-nkq860aVF78/Tg-eIq4NNjI/AAAAAAAAAJ8/qpWV-YPm5Ao/s640/alinewebermilkmaid8.jpg

Have a great day Snarky-one.

rachael said...

My first choice of outfit when going out is white tuxedo shirt with suspenders and wide leg black pants which is worn at least once a week but i do wear to work similar outfits but different colours cause i have a good selection of suspenders in my cupboard. So due to my personal outfits and taste i would have to say that diane kruger is my pick out of these women. she is already sexy but the outfit makes it even hotter if thats possible. Emma watson looks cute and must be getting into the suspender style alot cause in alot of magazines lately she is alway seen in two seperate styles which one is outstanding jumpsuits that are to die for and the other is suspenders with pants or skirts which is always a good look but the suspenders are always different styles and colours so she comes a close second to diane only cause she loves the two outfits i love..