Monday, July 30, 2007

Smokin’ sibling rivalry

CLICK to enlarge the hotOK, fine, so I don’t post about many book jackets here. But then not too many book jackets feature Natalie Portman and Scarlett Johansson. This new cover for “The Other Boleyn Girl” hints at the Tudor hotness awaiting us in the big screen adaptation of the historical novel about the rival Boleyn sisters. Scarlett will play Mary (a.k.a. The Mistress) and Natalie plays Anne (a.k.a. The Queen) in this tale of sisterly love for King Henry VIII (played by Eric Bana, a.k.a The Head Lopper). I don’t what kind of lighting/makeup/Photoshopping they had to do to give Natalie cleavage, but I approve. When I saw the first few on-set shots of Nat and ScarJo, I was worried they might not live up to their smoking’ potential. But, now, I feel confident that the hot is back and here to stay. Ok, fine, the headdresses are still a little silly. CLICK to enlarge more hotness

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

always with the sexiest women... dorothy, you have impeccable taste

Unknown said...

It's so strange I just finished this book and therefore am now very interested in this movie! Especially with that cast!