Friday, July 01, 2016

My Weekend Crush

I could have spent all of last night writing a carefully worded, incisive analysis of how “Game of Thrones” has evolved from a show dominated by men to a show where women wield the power. How this surge of female strength has coincided with the show’s most exciting and most satisfying season to date. How despite its flaws, the show has become the ultimate example of what happens when women lean the fuck in. Granted, it helps to lean in when you have badass dragons, but still. I could have talked about all of those things.

But instead I spent all of last night making this gif. You’re welcome, Internet. Who run the Seven Kingdoms? Girls! Happy Fourth of July Weekend, all.

4 comments:

Carmen SanDiego said...

This season was great! I cannot tell you how long I stare at that gift and how much it made me laugh. Particularly little lady Mormont
Thank you so much. Have a great long weekend and happy birthday America

Anonymous said...

You. Are. The. Coolest. Also. A. GENIUS!!!

AnnieStinkle said...

Game of Thrones was killer the last two episodes! But... WYNONNA EARP THO....

Adam said...

Remarkable hour + of TV. So much action. There wasn’t a moment wasted.