Friday, July 15, 2016

My Weekend Anti-Crush

Great, so the GOP Ticket is now officially Nacho Cheese-Ranch Dip 2016. Granted, we all already knew it would be unhealthy for America. But this is a nutritional nightmare. I guess Trump wanted to shore up his anti-LGBT credentials by picking Mike Pence. Lest we forget, Pence is the guy who signed that “religious freedom” law protecting Indiana residents from having to serve a slice of pizza to us scary gay people. Also, instead of using federal dollars to fight HIV/AID, he wanted us to spend them to support groups for those “seeking to change their sexual behavior.” Hey, you know what changing sexual behavior is code for? Gay conversion therapy, folks . Neat-o. Sounds swell. Oh, and he is also violently anti-woman thanks to his extreme anti-choice views and his absolute wiliness to shut down the entire U.S. government just to defund Planned Parenthood. Isn’t he great? My only non-consolation is my friends and family in Indiana are now free of him. Sadly, he’s now everyone’s problem. VOTE IN NOVEMBER, Y’ALL. Happy I’m so totally with her weekend, all.

p.s. In protest for everything this ticket represents and whiny baby men who think women in movies are somehow ruining their childhood in general, I have already purchased my ticket to see “Ghostbusters” for tonight. I plan to dose my popcorn in Male Tears and enjoy the shit out of myself. I suggest you do, too.

2 comments:

Carmen SanDiego said...

I'm Soooo gonna go see Ghostbusters this weekend too.
And as for the TP ticket... Best not to say anything
Have a good weekend

Disco Queen said...

I can't wait for the day when I scroll through, see this picture, and think to myself, "Remember when that orange fucknut thought he wanted to be president? I'm so glad sanity prevailed. How's it feel to be back in the White House Madam President?"