Thursday, March 08, 2012

Gender Fuck Thursday: J.Mo Edition

Jennifer Morrison likes us, she really must like us. Why else would the “Once Upon a Time” star wear a full suit and tie to PaleyFest over the weekend? I mean, you know, other than that the combo looks ridiculously hot on her. And, you know, that stylish women (cough, Dietrich, cough) have a long tradition of wearing men’s formal wear to special events. And, you know, perhaps she just felt like wearing a suit. Nope, I am taking J.Mo’s impeccably tailored suit from Sunday night as a sign that she not only loves us lesbian fans, she actively ships the Swan Queen and wants us to know that in her storybook ending, Emma and Regina live happily ever after together.

Have I mentioned how much I also love her hair?

And her retro sunnies?

And the way this photo makes it look like Jennifer and Ginnifer are totally going to gay prom together?

OK, fine, maybe the suit is just a suit. But the hands pushed persistently in her pockets?

Yeah, that’s definitely a sign that she likes us.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention how when asked which other character she'd like to play, she said she'd choose to be Prince Charming...

Laura said...

As soon as I saw her on the youtube video of the panel talk I just knew you would blog about it....okay I was hoping you would blog about it. I bow to you.

She said that she should maybe kiss EVERYONE in StoryBrook. Yes you should Jennifer, starting with Lana.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes, that kind of energy just can't be contained...heh
La Weyrd

Rachelle said...

"GOOD GOD"...she looks so good...

egghead said...

She likes us? Really likes us? Okay I like her too. Even in the suit. Boy, howdy does she wear it well.

Alice said...

omg i just died a little bit and went to heaven. my of my fav things about once upon a time is that jennifer morrison is in it, and she's hot in that tomboy way that gets me going..

greenfrog12 said...

LOVE HER SO MUCH, YUMMY

Anonymous said...

Love a gal who rocks a suit! But she should have styled it up more because she looks like she works at a catering company.
I say this because I wore this 15 years ago when I catered, as did all the women. take a gander at Evan Rachel Wood for some super dreamy suit styling! That sister knows how to rock it.