Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Meighton Place

I have a theory. OK, it’s not so much a theory as I have eyes. Minka Kelly and Leighton Meester are the same person. Not just look alike or could be sisters, the same damn person. Sure, one appears to be dating Derek Jeter and the other fake dates Chuck Bass. One has darker hair, one has hair to gossip about. One is on a show about football, one is on a show about money, sex and scoring (wait, isn’t that football?) Whatever, they’re the same. Same same same same. This could be the sleep deprivation talking, but I’ve compiled what I believe to be irrefutable evidence of their sameness. Are you ready? Because I am about to blow your mind. Bonus: Even if it actually is the sleep deprivation talking, you still get to look at pictures of two really hot ladies side-by-side. So, I say, win-win. But, really, same-same.

Minka (allegedly) left/top, Leighton (allegedly) right/bottom:

I hereby dub them Meighton. Also, I want to commend the cinematographer on their upcoming movie “The Roommate” together, because that is some very sophisticated smoke and mirrors work to get one person to look like two.

Can you femslash the same person? Guess we’ll find out.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting theory Snarker....but one thing it shows us is how dull photographers are in having all the same poses again and again.

Rizz Rustbolt said...

This make me a little sad. Now we have one less pretty lady in the world.

Viv said...

*DRAWS HEARTS ALL OVER THIS POST*

I think I'll call them Minkton.

frannie said...

Leighton is Hotter....just the facts. That's still kinda creepy though.

Anonymous said...

haha, on a related note: my friends and i are convinced that Demi Moore and Jennifer Connelly are the same person...

Anonymous said...

They look sinilar but they are definitely 2 diff3erent individuals. Are you serious? This is almost the same as writing that all black people look alike.

Kathryn said...

@Anonymous: DS is simply having fun with how very much they resemble each other.

@the post overall: amazing similarity! Leighton gets my vote for foxiness.

Anonymous said...

"Are you serious? This is almost the same as writing that all black people look alike."

Seriously..??

MJ said...

Holy similar batman. At some points in the trailer, I couldn't tell them apart.

Anonymous said...

they look alike, but the impression is
different, are they same person?

I agree the poses are same,
but.. they can do photoshop. or surgery.
maybe same person but different years.

nice day ds! :)

Amanda said...

Way to be original Meighton. shut it down

Amanda

Anonymous said...

who was kissing at 2:04????