Monday, September 14, 2009

Weekend at Crazy’s

WTF, weekend? Seriously. Tina Fey wins an Emmy. Dr. Horrible wins an Emmy. Serena Williams threatens bodily harm with a tennis ball. Madonna stays classy. Kanye West does not. Lady Gaga is movable performance art. And Beyoncé is, quite possibly, magic. Whew. That is a lot of shit to process in just two days. That’s like a month’s worth of awesome/crazy/WTF. It’s like Saturday and Sunday exploded and we haven’t even talked about Kristen Stewart’s new dangerously Kate Gosselin-esque hairstyle. Madness, I tell you. MADNESS. So, naturally, I turn to ridiculously hot women to help me make sense of the world again. Nothing soothes quite like ridiculously hot women being ridiculously hot. Some of them might even qualify for Naked Lady Monday. Mmm, naked ladies… See, all better. [Click any to enlarge The Hot.]

Padma LakshmiFeel stupid for not watching “Top Chef” now, don’t ya?

Anna FrielGod, I miss Pushing Daisies.

Jennifer ConnellyRemember that movie “Seven Minutes in Heaven?” Set a timer.

Olivia WildeIs there such a thing as pantyline-high boots? There is now.

Katee Sackhoff, Tricia Helfer, Grace ParkSci-fi is just for geeks, eh?

Lucy LiuI believe the correct words here are hummina-hummina.

Sarah ShahiQuite fittingly, the end.

14 comments:

miss chatelaine said...

Ms Snarker, I can always count on Naked Lady Mondays to make my days better.

Bokhandelsbiträdet said...

Thank you!! Made my dag :)
(But, don't feel socially comfortable after those hawt pictures! My Goddess!) :) gulp.

//i

Big Shamu said...

A little Lucy Lui on a Monday morning goes a long way.

Thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

I have such...um...respect...for all of Sarah Shahi's...uh...assets.

kim said...

lovin the Lucy ..but I've never really gotten the appeal of Jennifer Connelly--it has to do with those overwhelming eyebrows of hers. bleh.

Lezlie Mac said...

"Hummina hummina"
Bwaahaha.. Genius !
See "Schwing".

This very Monday is brighter, all of a sudden. Thank you Dorothy

Anonymous said...

got this little scar on my forehead from hitting my keyboard, thump, huh, what happened, oh look at my computer screen, thump.

Anonymous said...

oh dear, there's sarah showin' off that ass.

*faints*

Anonymous said...

o, it's emmy season?
we have cable, but don't have TV.
what a..such a 100 channels with
internet, -_-"

LithiumSun said...

good golly, Ms. Liu! That is by far one of the sexiest pictures EVER! Thank you!

Unknown said...

Padma's um, breasts, in that first picture...dear god!

And Lucy Liu, just wow.

Thank you...

MakingSpace said...

I know you gave fair warning, but still I hyperventilated a little. That was a lot. Not that I'm complaining.

Anonymous said...

Wowh...!!!! Sarah Shahi...

Meredith said...

I will officially be getting no work done for the rest of the day, thanks to that pic of Sarah Shahi...