Friday, July 31, 2026

My Weekend (Couple) Crush

Fine, last sportball thing for the week. I swear! You’d think I was the turning into a total jock. But who can resist Basketball’s Cutest Frenchies. I’m so glad that Gabby Williams and Marine Johannès are still together after hard launching their relationship at last year’s All-Star game. I love to see them interact, and that Gabby talks so openly about Marine’s importance in her life. Also, she finally hit Marine’s signature one-legged three at this year’s All-Stars. Like, that’s some romantic shit – for sporty gals. Plus, come on, they’ve giving Pazzi a serious run for their money in the Hottest WNBGAY Couple department. Bonus points because, for me, they’re slightly more age-appropriate. Also, the below interaction. Like, if that isn’t the most adorably coupley teasy comfy with each other lesbian thing you’ve ever seen. Plus that look Marine gave Gabby right after getting stamped? *low lesbian whistle* Someone is in trouuuuuble, but the mostly good kind. Happy weekend, all.

No comments: