Now, here is a female musician who can actually pull off a cool surprise show at Madison Square Garden. From Phoebe’s surprise MSG show where tickers were only $1 and the proceeds went to the Community Justice Exchange’s National Bail Fund Network, to her entirely phone/leak-free tour for her her album, she is modeling a welcome alternative to the attentionmaxxing-at-all-cost celebrity set. Indeed the lack of publicity, save for this rather charming appearance on Fallon (I know, ew, but the options have dwindled…) is a win for under-exposure. I mean, even I think the kid band is pretty cute. (Yes, it probably is a little on the nose considering her album has a Peter Pan theme, but we have a mad king gilding his lair in gold while robbing the world, this whole timeline is on the nose.) Happy Monday, kittens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment