Friday, June 10, 2022

My Weekend Crush

* Looks at scoreboard * Well, that’s another one for our team. Congratulations to Rebel Wilson, who has found her Lady Knight in shining armor (and made it Instagram official this week). The comic actress introduced the world to her new girlfriend with the post, “I thought I was searching for a Disney Prince… but maybe what I really needed all this time was a Disney Princess. #loveislove”

Aw, well good for them. Her new princess, Ramona Agruma, founded a fashion line and and already has matching eyebrows with Rebel so let the queer twinning commence. I know Rebel’s had a bit of a rough go in the press in the last few years. And her recent weight loss prompted those backhanded kinds of fat-shaming headlines about how “unrecognizable” and great she looks now and so on. But I liked Rebel before and I like her now and I want for her what I want for everyone — to be happy, healthy and stone-cold gay. Happy weekend, all.

2 comments:

Carmen San Diego said...

I like Rebel! Welcome to the club, Rebel
But I hadn’t noticed the matching eyebrows and now it’s all I can see

Erin O'Riordan said...

Cheers to the happy couple. Ramona is giving Maria Bello vibes and I can definitely see the attraction.