Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Flip It and Reverse It

So I guess we’re gonna dance it out these last few days of Pride, which is fine by me. I don’t care, like even a little, about most reality television. But following the latest trend among celesbians of introducing the previously considered straight woman you are now dating via your new music video previously seen from Lesbian Jesus herself Hayley Kiyoko, Australian queer nonbinary singer G Flip had a public coming out for her new girlfriend with her video for “Get Me Outta Here.” G Flip is dating Chrishell Stause of “Selling Sunset” which I have never watched but whatever. But I will watch them make out in a 7-Eleven because I am shallow like that. Also G Flip wears a ton of tank tops and it’s Tuesday. So, you know, I have my reasons.

No comments: